Democratic legislator seeks permitless carry repeal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 9 pointed out that the bill he said he filed to keep long guns out of restaurants didn't have any language in it that would do that.
The guy and his team are pathetic.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw him on channel 9, he mentioned the recent Penn Square Mall shootings, as if they happened because we have permitless carry.
I remember after that shooting they interviewed this black guy who’s girlfriend was in the mall. He said “I am gonna have to start carrying now that we have constitutional carry”. This is what following the constitution allows. It allows citizens to protect themselves from crazed people without having to ask for permission. Lowe is a fool. I don’t care what his reasoning is for doing this, he should be ripped out of the legislature and brought up on charges and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Picture how many folks now carry because they couldn’t afford it before. Or they just didn’t want to mess with the hassle of getting a permit.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't he understand "NO means NO"???

He's like one of those guys/gals who just can't accept rejection. He can't get it through his head we don't want to go out with him. Pretty soon, he'll be cyber stalking all the reps/gov who won't help him, using drugs and blaming his woes on "Those people who just don't understand or care". With intervention, we just may be able to keep him off the pole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom