Dept. of Commerce Census Bureau requesting holster company customer records

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just another way for the government to have a list of gun owners. Does it really matter if it is compiled via the Census Bureau or the FBI or the BATFE?

I see it as the government trying to prevent a revolt by compiling a list of whomever to take out first when government should be making sure that a revolution never becomes necessary. That is, of course, the main reason for the Constitution - to give government only the powers it needs to provide for the common defense of the several states, keep trade flowing, etc., not to disarm us, make us vulnerable to tyrannical dictatorship and the ever popular despotism.

Woody

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me after reading this:
667DCB0B-5153-4C89-8A94-DC41EB35E154.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two words immediately pop into ma head, One of these starts with an "F", and the other is "U".

Do you legally have to answer all of the questions on the census survey?

Answer, No.

But:

You can see each question and how the answers are used on the 2020 Census website. You do not have to answer all of the questions, however, if your census is incomplete, a census taker may visit your home to help you complete it.

Oh please do come to visit my happy home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom