Designing your dream knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously, I tried about 3 times to communicate something coherent, but it comes out as total sludge. I think the best way is to totally ignore the suggestions and just type. I only use one finger anyway as I'm more of a pecker than a typist. Still, using semi proper punctuation (other than . & ,) is nearly impossible, and then whole screen just disappears for no apparent reason. I guess that's why the robots need voice control too. Screw bill and Elon.
I'm right there with you.I have the computer skills of a drunk monkey, and it's insulting the monkeys.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm right there with you.I have the computer skills of a drunk monkey, and it's insulting the monkeys.
Since my old Linux laptop got sudden death syndrome I am totally lost. Got a late model tablet with a new email that I'm afraid to use, and my old email just threatens me and begs for updates. I'm typing on a tiny so-called Smart phone that's crap, and not connected to phone service anyway. I use an old flipper to actually make calls, and quit doing pics, for the most part, in the last century. My best to the drunk monkeys. Personally; I type more like a drunken rooster. ....hunt and peck, a la coq a vin.
This A I auto correct crap refuses to let me type in the creative style of spelling and punctuation I prefer to use, and unless I communicate like a 3rd grader, it just gets pissed off and shuts down. Anything that survives it's editing makes me look totally insane and in no way conveys what I really meant to say.
Better send this quick, before it notices. I hate all these new invasive electronics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom