DHS/FBI: "Large Amounts" of weapons may indicate terrorist activities.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somewhere.

I've always wondered what would happen on a traffic stop when I'm going to or coming from the range.

Dave

Me too. I can just see them as they walk up to the back of my truck and look in the bed. Wide eyed, trying to draw a gun and call for back up at the same time. Could get interesting.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pulled over by an OHP once for speeding. (Well more than once, but I am just telling about this one time) I handed him my concealed carry permit and said I was carrying. He asked where it was. I said, with my hands still clearly visible on the steering wheel, on my waist, in the console, and at least 2 in the back seat, maybe 3. He said, ok stay in the vehicle and I will be right back. He came back in a few minutes with a warning, he never even asked where I was going!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of a funny story involving my dad.

Several years ago, he came out from Florida for a visit.
We decided to head to the "range".

While we were heading out, I handed him a few boxes of ammo and some mags and asked him to load them as we drove.

On the way, I had to stop at the bank and take care of some business.

I didn't think much of it as I got out and slipped my carry into my holster.

As I came out of the bank and walked up to the car, my Dad was laughing his a$$ off.

I asked him what was so funny.

He said "Only in Oklahoma could his son walk into a bank carrying a pistol while he sat in the parking lot loading bullets into magazines and no one bats an eye."

Got to admit, I thought it was pretty funny also.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of a funny story involving my dad.

Several years ago, he came out from Florida for a visit.
We decided to head to the "range".

While we were heading out, I handed him a few boxes of ammo and some mags and asked him to load them as we drove.

On the way, I had to stop at the bank and take care of some business.

I didn't think much of it as I got out and slipped my carry into my holster.

As I came out of the bank and walked up to the car, my Dad was laughing his a$$ off.

I asked him what was so funny.

He said "Only in Oklahoma could his son walk into a bank carrying a pistol while he sat in the parking lot loading bullets into magazines and no one bats an eye."

Got to admit, I thought it was pretty funny also.

This is true!

Latest posts

Top Bottom