DHS FEMA Corps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess the correlation between the BSA and Hitler Youth would be that all organizations in Germany that were similar to our BSA, etc., were taken over by the Nazi Party when they came to power. So what started out as innocent organizations became tools of the NSDAP.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess the correlation between the BSA and Hitler Youth would be that all organizations in Germany that were similar to our BSA, etc., were taken over by the Nazi Party when they came to power. So what started out as innocent organizations became tools of the NSDAP.

AND....

Still no dots connected.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Pretty much what I was getting at. I was trying to think of a way to put it that wouldn't piss off more BSA alum then I already did.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pimpf
Jungvolk
Hitlerjungend
BDM (for girls)

Not much like the BSA, except for the camp outs and wearing uniforms. I never heard Boys Scouts singing about Jewish Blood running down their knives. So, not a good comparison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom