Did 7/11 remove their no handgun stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was going into 7/11 yesterday and I noticed that the no handgun decal was missing off the front door of the store on Danforth and Sante Fe. Has anyone else noticed these signs coming down off their stores?

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont go into 7/11 often but I have been in the store on Kelly south of 33rd Edmond and the one across from Cassady School Penn and Britton area... I looked and no signs there either...

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recall this came up on this forum about a year ago... 7/11 corporate was willing to take the signs down... maybe they have and a few stores did not get the memo?

That Endmond store near Danforth and Kelly used to have them... I always laughed-just around the corner from Heartland Outdoors and Range

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be a local policy. I've lived in Kansas City for the past ten years and I've never seen one on a 7-11 in Missouri or Kansas. I used to buy my gas at the one on 164th & Western in Edmond. I was always tempted to force the clerk to come outside the store to take my payment for the gas I pumped.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be a local policy. I've lived in Kansas City for the past ten years and I've never seen one on a 7-11 in Missouri or Kansas. I used to buy my gas at the one on 164th & Western in Edmond. I was always tempted to force the clerk to come outside the store to take my payment for the gas I pumped.

Many 7-Elevens around OKC are independently owned, unlike everywhere else in the US. If you see ICY drinks and Seventh Heaven Bakery products, you're at an independently owned 7-Eleven. Slurpees and 7-Eleven brand snacks (bags of chips, for example) are found at franchise 7-Elevens.

A tidbit I learned back when the Simpsons Movie was doing their promotions by converting certain 7-Elevens to Kwik-E-Marts, yet none were in Oklahoma. This is why I had to drive to Texas just to visit one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom