Did this bill go into affect last November?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t remember what the bill number was but it was the one where you could carry a fully loaded rifle in a vehicle and use your SDA permit when purchasing a firearm

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I could care less unless you're a felon
I have heard rumors that if someone is carry without a valid CCL, and is pulled over for a minor (speeding, improper lane change, and etc) traffic violation that they are given a ticket for the traffic violation as well as an additional fine for carrying while in ”furtherance of a crime”. Do you know if that is a real thing or just internet BS? (I am assuming that if it is true, having a CCL would prevent the additional “furtherance” fine)?

cdragen

Marksman
Reaction score
I have heard rumors that if someone is carry without a valid CCL, and is pulled over for a minor (speeding, improper lane change, and etc) traffic violation that they are given a ticket for the traffic violation as well as an additional fine for carrying while in ”furtherance of a crime”. Do you know if that is a real thing or just internet BS? (I am assuming that if it is true, having a CCL would prevent the additional “furtherance” fine)?
If that's happening (and dishonor on them, their family, and their cow to whoever is trying that crap), I have to believe it gets thrown out in court (or else it's too late and we're beyond saving). I can't imagine anyone that would argue that having a loaded weapon in a vehicle helped the driver speed (unless it's that clown from Kenosha...), much less being accepted by the judge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom