Did we all seem to miss the news of this new revolver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah that will pair nicely with that grabasstic hot mess of a lever gun .

iu

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As already mentioned the cylinder is completely contained, shouldn’t be any blast coming down. Imagine this in a snubby 327 could be a wild conceal carry gun

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A semi auto also blasts powder and everything else into the action upon extraction. Look at some low light fireball pics. You will clearly see both blast from the front and from the chamber. I think your point is invalid. Also Kinda giving off some Fudd vibes

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A semi auto also blasts powder and everything else into the action upon extraction. Look at some low light fireball pics. You will clearly see both blast from the front and from the chamber. I think your point is invalid. Also Kinda giving off some Fudd vibes

Revolvers are by far dirtier than a semi auto and that is not an opinion it is a fact . Based on your attacks I am guessing I was shooting when you were in grade school and thought handguns all used roll caps for ammo. Keep it academic and classy why don't you .

Latest posts

Top Bottom