Dimocrat Debate Round 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So CNN listed top moment for each candidate last night. 3/4 of them included bashing Biden. Joe didn't do to well last night.

I think Tulsi was the most well spoken and looked the most calm and ready for the debate. The rest mainly looked desperate hoping for a couple minutes to try and dog on Biden who looks as sharp as a potato at the moment.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So CNN listed top moment for each candidate last night. 3/4 of them included bashing Biden. Joe didn't do to well last night.

I think Tulsi was the most well spoken and looked the most calm and ready for the debate. The rest mainly looked desperate hoping for a couple minutes to try and dog on Biden who looks as sharp as a potato at the moment.

She's also the most competent and moderate candidate they have (even though she's from Hawaii), therefore she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

I don't want a Dem to win, but if she won I could see her being able to reach across the aisle and make things happen. I wouldn't agree with many of her positions, but a lot of them wouldn't be complete non-starters the way they would if even Biden won. As for Bernie, Liz, Corey and Kamala? Well I don't even want to contemplate that disaster. :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not according to the commentary afterward. CNN "anchors" are drooling over Biden.

The media will make Biden happen whether the Democrats want it or not. That's exactly what they did with Hillary. At this point, the DNC might as well be a wholly owned subsidiary of the media.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I'd say they figure most didn't watch the debate so folks will just take their word for it that Biden did well. I don't think Biden had 1 answer for anybody lastnight. Now, I will say that some of the things being thrown at him didn't amount to much but still he had no answers. He's just trying to ride on the whole thought that Obama was wonderful and he was his vp. As far left as many have gone it makes me wonder if these crazies even approve of Obama. Like the deportations carried out under Obama. Biden was in a jam on that lastnight. It looks like to me that him being in congress for 40yrs?? and VP for 8yrs gives the crazies plenty to complain about.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I'd say they figure most didn't watch the debate so folks will just take their word for it that Biden did well. I don't think Biden had 1 answer for anybody lastnight. Now, I will say that some of the things being thrown at him didn't amount to much but still he had no answers. He's just trying to ride on the whole thought that Obama was wonderful and he was his vp. As far left as many have gone it makes me wonder if these crazies even approve of Obama. Like the deportations carried out under Obama. Biden was in a jam on that lastnight. It looks like to me that him being in congress for 40yrs?? and VP for 8yrs gives the crazies plenty to complain about.

Biden couldn’t even remember his own website in closing comments.
I think someone said it before, but he reminds me of Regan in his final year in office.
Sleepy Joe is in early stages of Alzheimer’s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom