Dimocrat Debate Round 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting read @dlbleak I hadn't seen that but honestly don't follow crazy bernie and his girlfriend to closely. It will be interesting to see if and how long the truce lasts.

I recall going to see Ted Cruz in Lawton when he was running against Trump. He was starting down the road of desperation and had the crack pot Glenn Beck with him. If I recall correctly it wasn't long after that he literally lost his marbles one morning in a last attempt to stop Trump. It was like watching someone that didn't know how to swim get tossed in the deep end. It was sad to see someone totally devolve and go 180 of what they had done pretty much up to that point. I would imagine we will see the same from one of those two when their numbers are tanking or aren't improving.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not a debate. More of an opportunity to see which Dem-o-rat can promise to give more free stuff to more undeserving, non-working basement dwellers, paid for from the taxes on the working people. It would be sick if it wasn't so sordid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom