Ding dong RBG is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ADE793F7-A87F-4A7A-A20E-65B4F8CA5C4A.png

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“The next justice could fundamentally alter the direction of the Supreme Court and have a profound impact on our country.

So of course—of course—the American people should have a say." -Mitch McConnell, 2016.

237 days before the election.

What’s he saying about the exact same situation 4 years later, much closer to the election. Blatantly partisan hypocrite.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elections have consequences. The Democrats have lied, cheated and done everything possible to try and take down President Trump (to no avail) I for one hope Mitch shoves the next conservative SCOTUS down the democrats throats before the election. I see no problem with blatant partisan hypocrisy at this point. God Bless Trump and the next conservative SCOTUS.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“The next justice could fundamentally alter the direction of the Supreme Court and have a profound impact on our country.

So of course—of course—the American people should have a say." -Mitch McConnell, 2016.

What’s he saying about the exact same situation 4 years later, much closer to the election. Blatantly partisan hypocrite.
That crossed my mind. Is it different because Obama wasn’t up for re-election?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elections have consequences. The Democrats have lied, cheated and done everything possible to try and take down President Trump (to no avail) I for one hope Mitch shoves the next conservative SCOTUS down the democrats throats before the election. I see no problem with blatant partisan hypocrisy at this point. God Bless Trump and the next conservative SCOTUS.

Just ask yourself - what would the Democrats do if the situation was reversed? It’s time for Republicans to play the game under the same rules that the Democrats play under.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just ask yourself - what would the Democrats do if the situation was reversed? It’s time for Republicans to play the game under the same rules that the Democrats play under.
Exactly. It is ABOUT time that the Republicans start beating the Democrats at their own game. This is a serious situation that if not dealt with now could SEVERELY hurt our 2A rights (what ones are left at least)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Trump and the Senate push a nomination through before Nov and Biden wins the election, come Jan 21st they will submit a bill to expand the Court to 13 or 15.

If Biden fails, it will push it back 4y or 8y, but the same thing is going to happen.
So Trump has the opportunity to do the same, but if I remember right, there is actually no limit to the number of Supreme Court Justices.
WHEN the libs take the white house again, they could bump it up another 10-12 to gain a majority. It will never end with the Supreme court having 400-500 judges in just a few administrations.
That would never work with SCOTUS being one of the checks and balances of government.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You think Shummer would do anything different?

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bet the democrats are freaking out.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ringButtons&ff_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
“F*** You Ruth Bader Ginsburg – F*** You for Not Retiring Under Obama!” – Leftists React to RBG’s Death

I would screen shot the comments at the above link. Because of the typically vile language that is typical of liberals/demonRATs, I cannot.

But, I'm getting kind of misty at their compassion toward the demise of one of their own. /sarc

Latest posts

Top Bottom