Ding dong RBG is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McConnell has already stated that they would vote on a new SC nominee. The question would be whether it could be done before the elections, but even before January 20 would be fine, so long as the R's keep the Senate.

In one sense, I'd like to see them be civil and wait until after the election. On the other hand, the Dems voted to impeach without any evidence of Trump or his campaign being complicit with any charges. Thus, I'd like to see Trump and McConnell rub this in their faces.

However, like OKCHunter just stated, with three iffy Republican Senators, it might not be possible to do before the elections.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh hell, you should know better than to ask that! Now you've jinxed us all.
were-all-gonna-die.jpg
Bring on Barret.......its time Amy Coney Barrett

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a great day for this country. She was an enemy of our republic and our constitution. Trump needs to pick Coney-Barret this time. I was hoping he would choose her last time. Picture the dems trying to pull what they did to Kavanaugh with a woman. That just might wake some women up and get them to turn on the dems.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up. Remember how previous hearings have dragged along. This one will be an absolute circus.
True to dimocrat history, there will be a lineup of women claiming sexual harassment by the appointee with congressional hearings scheduled.
The game plan is the same one they have used with every appointee and those running for higher office on the conservative side.
I grow weary of it with the false accusations, fake stories, fake tears, and so on.

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True to dimocrat history, there will be a lineup of women claiming sexual harassment by the appointee with congressional hearings scheduled.
The game plan is the same one they have used with every appointee and those running for higher office on the conservative side.
I grow weary of it with the false accusations, fake stories, fake tears, and so on.

Unless Trump picks a woman.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I’m guessing that Trump will nominate a woman to eliminate the sexual harassment issue. Who knows what they will claim at that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom