Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Notice the dollar amounts on the right side page. What could be so secret and why only dabble at this?

1699317678953.png

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The shooter may have been on psychotropics IMHO. I think testosterone therapy could have really messed with them. Ever have cortisone or prednisone? Those are simple anti inflammatories and the mess with sleep, patience and anger control. Imagine a a woman getting massive doses of testosterone or a man getting massive doses of estrogen. Not trying to be serious, but even men given large doses of testosterone can get "roid rage."

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason the parents are giving for not releasing the note book is that they will have to relive the tragedy.
Thats the only reason I have heard so far. I must be missing something. Can't the parents simply not read it?
This looks like a cover up of some wrong doings in the school that are alluded to in the manifesto.
Plus the fact it does not fit the woke, LGBTUGFDWX, NEA, Liberal Narrative. And big Pharma wants no negative coverage of their meds that are being distributed inside some schools by school personnel.
Think about this. While some of these meds may help a few. They are being prescribed for little Johnny to
help him pay attn. in class. Studies show they may work only for a brief period at best. Then little Johnny is dependent on them. Good or bad I don't know. But just like the antidepressants, anti-psychotics, amphetamines [Aderall], most will be on them for life. That's repeat business for big Pharma. Nice gig.

One more thing. When did these mass shooting begin? They pretty much correlate to the introduction of the antidepressants being introduced wide spread into the population.
Especially in schools. I have read studies the show young people are especially prone to violence
on these meds. Even more so if they suddenly stop taking them. And these studies got scrubbed back in the 90's.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reinforcing schools against these attacks has to be the #1 priority. You can’t shoot people that you can’t get to. The very first thing I’d do is bring in security experts to make suggestions (ex Secret Service, etc.) for every school. Have armed security with, yes rifles on the premises. There are thousands of things we can do. Anyplace that people congregate in numbers must have security. That’s just the way it is. Also, it should be an insane fine to release the shooters name to the public, period. That’s a huge reason why they do it. They want to be known/famous. As they say, bad attention is better than no attention.
I believe that very few 'mass' shootings happen in other Western countries because 1) the media doesn't glamorize it by running article after article about them, and 2) these people are almost always outright killed by law enforcement. You seldom read or hear about 'mass' shooters going to trial.
School or other crowded venue shooters usually don't live long enough to receive much glory about their shooting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom