Disabled American vet arrested in Muskogee walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have strong mixed feelings about this. The guy should not have poked the bear. But the brute squad didnt need to be there to begin with. I really feel like going to Wal-Mart to find this twatburger so I can make a scene and ask if she's proud of what happened.

Last edited:

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vet wanted beer, walmart employee wanted ID of him, spouce, and minor children with him. He refused and it caused a scene. The bubble butted heffer said she was getting the store policy and instead has 5 LEO show up on Christmas and arrest him for obstruction when he asks to leave. After 15 minutes of attempted reasoning LEO pull him out of his wheel chair throw him on the ground get on his back and hold him there for the last several minutes of the video. Supposedly he was just paralysed in his right leg, now is fully paralysed from waists down.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vet wanted beer, walmart employee wanted ID of him, spouce, and minor children with him. He refused and it caused a scene. The bubble butted heffer said she was getting the store policy and instead has 5 LEO show up on Christmas and arrest him for obstruction when he asks to leave. After 15 minutes of attempted reasoning LEO pull him out of his wheel chair throw him on the ground get on his back and hold him there for the last several minutes of the video. Supposedly he was just paralysed in his right leg, now is fully paralysed from waists down.

That sounds like one hell of a weird policy from WM????

I'll take the whole medical issues thing with a grain of salt. I've seen too many people hoping to hit the lottery. But if that is truly how it went down, I dunno. I'll have to watch the full video sometime later.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wal-Mart Police. You shall respect their authoritah!

Seriously, it's a guy in a wheelchair on Christmas. Stop. The guy was wrong for pushing the issue and the heifer was wrong to not let it go. The officers were wrong for not DE-escalating the issue, and instead trying to hang paper on someone on Christmas day.

Just take the guy outside to let cooler heads prevail, talk to him like a human being and convince him it's best for everyone's interest to show his ID (he did try to purchase alcohol, so base it on that). Then advise him of criminal trespass and send him on his way (assuming he doesn't have wants or warrants). Go back in and tell the heifer in Wal-Mart that it's over and he won't be returning. DONE!

Why does everyone want to do things the hard way? I just don't get it. :(

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wal-Mart Police. You shall respect their authoritah!

Seriously, it's a guy in a wheelchair on Christmas. Stop. The guy was wrong for pushing the issue and the heifer was wrong to not let it go. The officers were wrong for not DE-escalating the issue, and instead trying to hang paper on someone on Christmas day.

Just take the guy outside to let cooler heads prevail, talk to him like a human being and convince him it's best for everyone's interest to show his ID (he did try to purchase alcohol, so base it on that). Then advise him of criminal trespass and send him on his way (assuming he doesn't have wants or warrants). Go back in and tell the heifer in Wal-Mart that it's over and he won't be returning. DONE!

Why does everyone want to do things the hard way? I just don't get it. :(

Thank you for a completely logical and reasonable answer. Unfortunately, from direct experience from selling alcohol for many years in the past..... too many people just can't handle the word "no" in real life and cooler heads don't prevail.

Is that beard on his neck?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His status as a veteran is immaterial to whatever occurred.

you mean it doesn't excuse him from the 'why did he think the rules didn't apply to him' or the 'if he'd just have listened to the officers' that we hear batted around so often here? I'm shocked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom