Disabled American vet arrested in Muskogee walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really need video of what lead up to this video to make a call in my opinion.

I agree on the need for more information regarding occurrences immediately before this video began. If the subject was merely loud and obnoxious, then (in my opinion) events should never have gone so far. If the subject was swearing in the presence of women and minors, these offenses are subject to arrest in Oklahoma; threats of violence, the same.

However, there is ample reason to suspect that the obese, morose, sallow complected hippopotamus was exercising its prerogatives like any other passive-aggressive provocateur. Some one was going to pay for the disappointment it suffered by having to work on Christmas Day! It never got along well with men, anyway; and this guy provided a brief respite from the dismal ennui of its life.

And then, the subject did his best to provoke everyone. The arbitrary, unreasonable and (I suspect unenforceable) Walmart Policy provided the perfect opportunity for another battle in this ideological warrior’s campaign against ‘Lies, Injustice and Un-American Ways’!

My last commentary is reserved for the squad of Police Officers that arrived on the scene of this travesty of ‘Peace on Earth and Good Will Towards Men’. In my limited law enforcement experience, the superior officers I worked with were far more reserved and discriminate in their exercise of arrest authority; and far more inclined to use their presence and influence to defuse situations of this nature. The subject here was hardly a menace to society having merely raised his voice in protest to an arbitrary store policy and angered a foul tempered and guileful hippopotamus that apparently stalled him under false premises until her unintentional confederates arrived on the scene to transform this absurd encounter into a documented historic event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a former OSA member who had this happen to him. And he went and loaded up a cart with meat, pushed it to the front and walked out without it. The policy also says it cant be restocked once it leaves the freezer. lol
I wouldnt have done that but it's kinda funny

Last edited:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for a completely logical and reasonable answer. Unfortunately, from direct experience from selling alcohol for many years in the past..... too many people just can't handle the word "no" in real life and cooler heads don't prevail.

Is that beard on his neck?
Both of my Sons worked at QT, ID for Alchohol is a rule. They said it was a daily occurence of someone getting a knot in their tail over being ID'd. It was reason for termination if they didn't...

WM has a well known policy of ID'ing everyone in the party when one person is buying, would have been pretty easy to present their ID's, make their purchase, and miss out on their 15 seconds of fame. Instead the guy got very disruptive.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of my Sons worked at QT, ID for Alchohol is a rule. They said it was a daily occurence of someone getting a knot in their tail over being ID'd. I was reason for termination if they didn't...

WM has a well known policy of ID'ing everyone in the party when one person is buying, would have been pretty easy to present their ID's, make their purchase, and miss out on their 15 seconds of fame. Instead the guy got very disruptive.

I wasn't aware of this... so I can't go in for groceries and buy a 6-pack if my 13 y/o son is with me? As WM policy, not as a matter of law, I get that. I've just never run into it. I don't buy a lot of alcohol at WM, anyways, but if I wanted to, I'd be a little irritated if they didn't let me.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Officers said he'd become "hostile" and "created a disturbance" by cussing at employees. The statement continues, saying when police got there, Williams still refused to identify himself, even after he was told he'd be arrested for obstruction if he didn't cooperate.

Police said he began resisting and even hit an officer. Officers told Williams he'd be pepper-sprayed and said when Williams continued to resist, they sprayed him.

Sounds like he played stupid games.... and won stupid prizes. If, and I repeat, IF, that is accurate.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of this... so I can't go in for groceries and buy a 6-pack if my 13 y/o son is with me? As WM policy, not as a matter of law, I get that. I've just never run into it. I don't buy a lot of alcohol at WM, anyways, but if I wanted to, I'd be a little irritated if they didn't let me.

The will ID you, not prohibit you from buying. People need to realize from this day and age there is a significant amount of contingent liability from selling alcohol, due to attorneys whom throw everyone up against the wall and see what sticks. Given Walmart's pockets..... I'm surprised they aren't even more strict.

Latest posts

Top Bottom