Disabled American vet arrested in Muskogee walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya! Googled my wife's name once and turns out she shares the same name as an adult film lady. I joke with my wife quite a bit. My wife does leather work like belts, purses, wallets etc., I'll tell my wife somebody somewhere was needing leather work done and I told them they could see her work by googling her name. Lmao. Then my wife gets angry toward me.
My best friends mom in her late 70's proudly stated her profession was a hooker for about 10 years.
She worked in a Huffy bicycle plant "hooking" the spokes to the inner hub before it moved down the assembly line. I never got tired of watching the raised eyebrows of those that asked what she did for a living.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best friends mom in her late 70's proudly stated her profession was a hooker for about 10 years.
She worked in a Huffy bicycle plant "hooking" the spokes to the inner hub before it moved down the assembly line. I never got tired of watching the raised eyebrows of those that asked what she did for a living.
Lol, I'm guessin' she was a hoot... :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, I'm guessin' she was a hoot... :D
I loved that woman. We lived across the street from them in the late 70's before moving back to the country, and still have contact with them now that they are in their 80's. Long, Long story, but we took care of each other in the neighborhood of middle class type folks. My kids were walk to school and home alone after school for an hour or so. She kept an eye on them.
My favorite memory was when I got a call from her at work that said my youngest was at their house with a catfish stuck to his arm.
I blazed home about two miles and sure enough there was a catfish with its barb buried in his arm but no longer flopping as it had been out of water too long. She had taped it to his arm to keep the weight off the barb.
We did a lot of fishing and catfish got put into the horse tank in the back yard to let them purge out, lose the fat and make them taste much milder. His older brother and him had got into an argument while messing around the horse tank and big brother grabbed one and threw it at little brother.
It stuck.
Big brother was in his room when I got back from the ER. Asked him if he knew what he had done, and he replied he did and that was why he was in his bedroom, as he knew it was going to be his home for awhile. It was.....

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya! Googled my wife's name once and turns out she shares the same name as an adult film lady. I joke with my wife quite a bit. My wife does leather work like belts, purses, wallets etc., I'll tell my wife somebody somewhere was needing leather work done and I told them they could see her work by googling her name. Lmao. Then my wife gets angry toward me.

Do you have a comfy couch?:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom