Do I win something?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow you have it rough??? My 4 year old wants blue hair for Christmas, AND I stubbed my toe this morning really hard moving the elf on the shelf in the dark. OK maybe you win but bairly... hope things start moving a little better for you. Congratulations on getting to have your son home, even if you are in bed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda got the sniffles a little bit...does that qualify me for like a runner-up prize? Seriously, tranger2, it could be worse. I mean, offhand, I can't really think of anything else to compound the mess you're in, but ...but...wait! I know! You could get like a major staph infection in the hospital and die! Yeah! See? It could be worse.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to have the stuff needed to "beat" tranger 2 at this game, and that's the truth....but...
How does a liver biopsy on Weds revealing asymptomatic Stage 4 cirrhosis of the liver (for a NON-drinker- Me!) stack up in the mix? Kinda wasn't the Christmas wishes I was expecting, by a long shot...

Latest posts

Top Bottom