Do you care?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, No, there's no serious cuts in the right places. All the politicians are screaming for no real reason other than to blame the other side and protect their sacred cows and they are all playing the panic card. This is a joke..... A bad one. We actually need more cuts In addition to less spending. They REALY just don't get it.
From what I gather its 44 billion that won't be spent. Just a cut in baseline spending. Not actual cuts OR actual reductions. We're still going to spend MORE than last year. Give me a break!

I'm sorry for those who do get effected but you can blame it on the idiots in office and that's part of the territory when being on the gub'ment payroll. (Plus you can easily be used as political pawns like the other side uses granny and her medicare benefits) its sickening. Keep voting, we gotta fix this.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will impact me financially if I get furloughed but I don't care.

It amounts to a 2% cut in government spending. Nowhere near what is actually required to get us out of our fiscal mess.

It's a manufactured crisis...political theater.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife would get furloughed. And in order to keep my kid's spot in Tinker daycare, i would have to continue to pay durring the furlough period.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isn't even a cut. It's just a slightly smaller increase than usual. Sucks for some, but it's going to suck a whole lot more for everyone when the government reaches the point it can no longer borrow more money and the value of the dollar drops like a rock.

Yellow109r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I care its $800 a month lost bc these idiots only care and focus on things that aren't even worth it
Gun rights and so on
Not only does this impact the workers of the DOD it also impacts the overall readiness of the defense system the local economies bc people will not be able to afford anything
I think u might see this happen on purpose what other way u think they can justify using Marshall law guys

Also u know if u took the % of cost of living the senators gave them self from 1996 to present and apply that to min wage it would be right at $26 hr think about that. It's easy to set up in congress and pass these when it has no financial impact on yourself funny to me I think it should be across the board everyone involved should be impacted it would make them think about what they are doing

Heck there is talk that they are trying to make tricare have a monthly fee to use it

Then u got New York wanting a MILLION $ insurance policy for every gun owner

CALIFORNIA want to tax u for using a CCW

This place needs to focus on what really needs to be fixed

Latest posts

Top Bottom