Do you guys/gals ever sleep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capnkirk462

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Work nights off inbetween 9:30 and midnight. Up till 4-6 am. Alarm goes off around noon to 1 pm. Do most of my best thinking about stuff around 1-2 am. Sleep has been rough lately just can't stay asleep for more than 2 or 3 hours, stay up for an hour and go back to sleep for a few. Need to get a medical card. But this late summer crap probably isn't helping, hopefully the cooler weather coming I might be able to sleep better.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I generally sleep 6 to 9 hours, depending. I'm a night owl now and I never get to bed before midnight so I might wake up at 8 am or 10 am and I'm fine with that for now. I may have to adjust that if/when I find another SO but right now my cats are on board with it, they sleep I think 18 hours a day LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting how this has sparked a discussion about sleep habits. It’s something important to consider. Sleep is a key ingredient in health
Absolutely. It's the key to a long life according to everything I read and critical to our health. I violated that issue for many years, trying to make up for it!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I check posts in the morning and I see people posting all hours of the night. 1:15 am, 3:30 am etc.

Insomnia, work at night or just don’t sleep? I have to get my full eight hours a night or am not fun to be around. I am not judging, just curious why some of you are up so late.
I GET TWO HOURS AND WAKE UP IN PAIN.

Fun stuff.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1728886544826.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom