Do you shoot? Do you run? Both?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Run? Shoot? Both? Neither?

• Total voters

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knee pads? If it's as hot as I expect it to be, I'll need a neck pad.

I prefer the time proven "flat out on my back while hyperventilating" method of rest......

BTW, I picked up two USMC issue surplus hydration packs in VG condition with brand new "The Source" 3L bladders (Still in package) and only need one. Will sell the spare pack/ bladder for my cost- $35 to any competitor. PM me to work out a FTF (Chickasha- Norman) or cheapest mail option on your dime. Coyote brown, so at the finish line it won't be so apparent you've been resting on your neck either..

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I already signed up. Will wear my Palm chest rig, magpuls, and AR15 and Serpa for G17. Plus camelbak pack. Whick I need to test on the rifle shoot. Now if I could only run 2 miles. I've dropped 12-13lbs. but I am still too heavy. 5+ more weeks to prepare. It will be fun!

2 miles in 5 weeks easy if you stick to it. What's too heavy? I have a friend that easily goes 230+ and he runs marathons all the time.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am about 248-249 right now. I am working on it. I figure any weight I lose, will be offset by my gear.
47 now with some minor injuries. I'll make it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom