Do you think any of our LEO not supporting OK SDA or conceal carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But...but...do you really think it's his right to allow/not allow who he pleases in HIS busines?

I know where this is gonna lead, but yeah ... In his business, I think he does have that right ... Just like folks have the right not to frequent his business if they don't like his sign on the door. It's too bad the gun community has not figured out how to harness marketing strategies and political savvy that the LGBT community has ...

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a parttime sheriff owned restaurant in Oklahoma city with a Bold Big sticker at the entrance " No firearm/weapon allowed except Law Enforcement Officer". What do you guy think of that?

To echo what others have said: what is the name of this place? I don't get down to Okie City very often, but when I do, I sure won't plan on eating there!

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you will find there are quite a few LEO that believe they(ie government) should be the only ones with firearm access. I have a LEO friend that said this, but I felt like he was trying to get a rise outta me, so I let it go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom