Docs Barber shop Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Needed a haircut since last week went sideways on me. Ended up in Doc's on Broadway just south of 2nd. Good cut, fair price, seems to be gun friendly and some nice guys in there. Needing your ears lowered you might check them out. Any place with a Martini-Henry on the wall and a beaver in the rest room can not be bad.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very gun friendly. Jay, one of the guys that works there has my number. He’s called to give me a heads up when a customer has something for sale that I might like.
Jay may be the one that cut my hair. Full beard with some gray in it? Has a table at the Tulsa Gun show every year?
I mentioned OSA and he said he had heard of it. Several other men seemed to take an interest too so maybe we can get some more new members.

Most of them were talking about the dentist who was killed while riding his bike. Sad news.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Jay may be the one that cut my hair. Full beard with some gray in it? Has a table at the Tulsa Gun show every year?
I mentioned OSA and he said he had heard of it. Several other men seemed to take an interest too so maybe we can get some more new members.

Most of them were talking about the dentist who was killed while riding his bike. Sad news.
That was a sad deal. Rick was a fraternity brother. He was a little younger than me and I didn’t know him. He was initiated at OSU and then transferred to UCO. Some of the guys in our text group knew him though and they were pretty shocked. I guess he was well liked and respected.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You get beaver in the restroom? Is she cute?

1652906316420.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom