Docs Barber shop Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been going there for years. Larry was my guy, but he passed away a few months ago from a heart attack. They just had Jay (very friendly, outgoing, beard, a bit crazy) and Tom there last time I was in. Jay cuts my kid's hair, Tom does mine. Both turn out great.
A word of warning though, if your kids are younger or you have a proper wife you probably better leave them at home. Conversations tend to get salty in there at all hours of the day. You couldn't gather all the swear words falling in there in a 55 gallon drum with two guys helping.

Also, there's always at least one concealed carrying, and probably most of the customers.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been going there for years. Larry was my guy, but he passed away a few months ago from a heart attack. They just had Jay (very friendly, outgoing, beard, a bit crazy) and Tom there last time I was in. Jay cuts my kid's hair, Tom does mine. Both turn out great.
A word of warning though, if your kids are younger or you have a proper wife you probably better leave them at home. Conversations tend to get salty in there at all hours of the day. You couldn't gather all the swear words falling in there in a 55 gallon drum with two guys helping.

Also, there's always at least one concealed carrying, and probably most of the customers.
Being prior Navy, I'm always interested in learning new words.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I really miss my barber since he got too sick to work. Doc's sounds like a good barbershop but I'm not going to drive that far for a haircut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom