Docs Barber shop Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikePAC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doc was a great guy when I started going there about ‘99. Now it’s Jays place (USMC) he still occasionally shares a booth at Wannenmacher. Has put some of my stuff out on consignment. Usu has a few firearms around shop to look at or discuss. Many LEO, active duty & vets go there. I am not in those categories but get just as much respect & great affordable cut. Highly recommend!

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I went to Doc's and checked the Martini out. It is a commercial made sporting rifle similar to Martini Enfield in .303. It is not a Khyber Pass gun, but probably from Peshwar or Islamabad made in the early 1900's.

I did not check the bore, but from the outside once the buttstock was tightened up, and after checking the bore, I would shoot it.

I gave them a 577/450 Martini cartridge for there collection.

I also got a pretty good haircut while I was there. If you are looking for an old fashioned men's barbershop in Edmond, Doc's is the place.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do shaves?

Once upon a time a guy stuck his head in a barbershop door and asked, “Bob Cox here?”Without looking up the barber replied, “no, just shaves & haircuts.”

Be nice to find a barber that still does shaves.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They do shaves?

Once upon a time a guy stuck his head in a barbershop door and asked, “Bob Cox here?”Without looking up the barber replied, “no, just shaves & haircuts.”

Be nice to find a barber that still does shaves.
I know that Gary at Ron's Barbershop here in Shawnee does shaves. I've never had a shave from him myself though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom