Does weed cause strokes and heart attacks? | Wrong Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also if you don't want edibles for pain or anxiety and don't want heavy smoke you can try a vaporizer. Never used one but I hear they work great and no smoke. I've seen them work well, and it was actually top level medical professionals haha

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can get weed legally but try to buy medical O2 without getting a doctor's prescription. For phucing oxygen.
You can buy o2 concentrators without a script online. They do have limitations, like liter flow & purity, But they are the same equipment as the medical o2 suppliers provide. The providers do need a script & bill insurance.

I don’t know about the compressed gas o2 cylinders without a script. Prob can for welding, etc.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not sure where all this “today’s stuff is different” “too many chemicals” and such comes from. My mother in law has glaucoma, got her card and smoked it for several years. They grew their own organically in the garden right next to tomato plants and such lol

Maybe there is pesticides and chemical fertilizers in commercial grown stuff… but for the most part it’s still natural. It’s just been selectively bred for maximum potency and growing methods have been refined.

But you don’t have to smoke the crazy high potency stuff either. You can get varieties that are more CBD and have little to zero THC. There are so many options based on the individuals needs.

But of course 1950s propaganda is still thriving around here

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not sure where all this “today’s stuff is different” “too many chemicals” and such comes from. My mother in law has glaucoma, got her card and smoked it for several years. They grew their own organically in the garden right next to tomato plants and such lol

Maybe there is pesticides and chemical fertilizers in commercial grown stuff… but for the most part it’s still natural. It’s just been selectively bred for maximum potency and growing methods have been refined.

But you don’t have to smoke the crazy high potency stuff either. You can get varieties that are more CBD and have little to zero THC. There are so many options based on the individuals needs.

Ready_fire_aim for the win!

The commercial grown stuff still has to pass tests/inspections for insecticides or pesticides and such. Believe it or not there is some regulation and with the majority grown indoors most that'll be added is fertilizers...similar if not the same to what we all put in our gardens and commercial food producers might use. Too bad that doesn't fit the narrative for some.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No more than I care what you think or do which is zero. It was meant as a rhetorical statement. "It is a statement that is not intended to elicit a direct response from the reader."

Never said that smoking weed wasn't risky either. But, I gotta say you're out somewhere in left field on some of the implications you're making.
A suggestion … since you are running a bit sensitive, maybe you should try to construct a sentence where you are not sounding like a fan-boy and/or apologist for losers that smoke dope? Then you (possibly) won’t have to make excuses to what you posted in order to deflect and try to sound smarter than you really are.

If you think that what I stated was “implying” from “somewhere in left field”, you read as poorly as you write. Try doing some honest research.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I dont know much about the pesticides etc, I sure theyre regulated as you say. Thats not what I was speaking of. I have a buddy who is/was one of the top growers in Humbolt County California, and he, and most of them who do 95% of the commercial use lots of fertilizers, granted largely organic. What I'm talking about is that the stuff we got in the 60's and early 70's was almost all grown naturally, in the ground, with nothing but manure for fertilizer because thats all the growers could get in the remote regions they had to grow in. Like the remote areas of W. Virginia and Louisiana which have edited out a lot of important genetics from inbreeding, so has the weed industry. They clone, clones of clones of clones, no new genetic input. That weakens a population no matter what the species.

Having smoked his, called Trainwreck, which won a couple awards, I can speak with some authority that what is being grown today is not of the same quality as the best we used to get. My connected friends got it direct off the barges in NYC harbor. Thats a fact, BTDT, speaking from personal experience. Have you.

Thats not propaganda.

And for any POPO watching, that was over 50 years ago. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom