Does weed cause strokes and heart attacks? | Wrong Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Better”? I would guess that dope smoking losers would want a more efficient buzz. That said, the stronger, higher potency weed amplifies the issues that are harmful which is not “better”.
How does more potency amplify health issues? I suppose a case could be made for mental issues but I'm just not following the physical part.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way stronger, is what I hear.
Different.

They talk about the THC content like thats the only factor. What theyve done is standardized everything like WalMart. What you get today is more consistent.

what we got in the 60's was 70% crap Mexican Dirt Weed, but when you got the GOOD ****, it put the best of today's domestic in the garbage. Circa 1970 I had some Columbian Black that 3-4 hits and you were comatose for a couple hours. If I could find some of that, or some good Gold, I might try it again, but today's stuff is just a waste of air.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I've already got all those problems plus broke my back 3 times and don't smoke pot. I say if marijuana helps you get health help from using it power to ya....I will always be for people's right to make up there on mind about it and I will vote accordingly.
You can get weed legally but try to buy medical O2 without getting a doctor's prescription. For phucing oxygen.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snoop Dogg has a personal joint roller that makes $50K/year! PerRana said when asked how many joints she's rolled for Snoop since landing the coveted job. “I do about half a pound a day, which is 75 to 150 joints.” She also noted that the “Drop It Like It's Hot” rapper basically never goes anywhere without having a trusty blunt on hand.

Snoop Dogg is perhaps best known for his cannabis use and once said he smoked 81 blunts a day.

Curious if he knows about the strokes and heart attacks that are destined to come?

Willie was the only person Snoop ever said out-smoked him.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does more potency amplify health issues? I suppose a case could be made for mental issues but I'm just not following the physical part.
Mental issues are health issues. Higher potency weed is being linked to increased risk of psychosis.

The “physical part”? Like how weed can impact circulation, cause respiratory issues? Men growing titties?

Latest posts

Top Bottom