Does weed cause strokes and heart attacks? | Wrong Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've eaten 20 eggs in a day many times. Very clean and inexpensive source of protein especially if they come from neighbors. A large egg only has about 80 calories I think. I would need 20 a day just to keep going and maintain my health.
I eat a couple raw, in my Milik Muscle shake every day

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah … doctors are prone to tell people that consuming a couple pounds of sausage, bacon and ham weekly along with 20 or more eggs is a “heart healthy” breakfast routine. Especially if followed by a few packs of cigarettes and some whiskey.
I asked my blue heeler what he thought about your statements. It seemed to make him very sad. He said, "well, unfortunately not all of us know what we're talking about. Add steak and that's all we should be eating."

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked my blue heeler what he thought about your statements. It seemed to make him very sad. He said, "well, unfortunately not all of us know what we're talking about. Add steak and that's all we should be eating."
Heelers are pretty smart dogs. You should listen to your pup more.

So you think eating all the eggs you want is OK? That’s fine. Some would say 20 per week for some people is a bit much. How about eating a couple pounds of processed meats like sausage, bacon and ham per week? Since your dog appears to be a lot smarter than you, why don’t you ask your dog?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heelers are pretty smart dogs. You should listen to your pup more.

So you think eating all the eggs you want is OK? That’s fine. Some would say 20 per week for some people is a bit much. How about eating a couple pounds of processed meats like sausage, bacon and ham per week? Since your dog appears to be a lot smarter than you, why don’t you ask your dog?
Yes, I do think eating all of the eggs I want is ok. Processed meats aren't good of course. But bacon, ham and sausage aren't necessarily processed. It's just meat and some people believe carnivore is the way to go.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eggs are no longer considered a cholesterol issue.
True fact about eggs, they contain 9 different proteins. Half of which are killed by cooking them.
whipping them does same, I been drinking raw eggs for 45 year and I have no cholesterol issues.
Its why body builders drink raw eggs.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Processed" is a relative term, can mean lots of things. Some are bad, not all. Read the labels.

Eggs are indeed a super food. Unless you have an allergy, eat 'em.

Next thing we'll hear is red meat is the devil. Eat your plants!
I'm no vegetarian but I eat a lot of plants and fresh fruit. I suppose its who you choose to listen to.

Genesis 1:29
Verse (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat

If you want to arge with God, be my guest.

Last edited:

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Processed meats aren't good of course.
That was the point.

But bacon, ham and sausage aren't necessarily processed.
LOL.

"Processed" is a relative term, can mean lots of things. Some are bad, not all. Read the labels.
Again, the point was that smoking a lot of dope or eating a lot of processed meats …. which includes sausage, bacon and hams …with a lot of eggs (and for f***sakes glad I didn’t mention coffee, OJ and biscuits) is not a healthy choice.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was the point.

LOL.

Again, the point was that smoking a lot of dope or eating a lot of processed meats …. which includes sausage, bacon and hams …with a lot of eggs (and for f***sakes glad I didn’t mention coffee, OJ and biscuits) is not a healthy choice.
Ok I think I understand. So keep it to an 1/8th of good stuff and less than 20 eggs per week no orange juice and only one cup of coffee per morning correct?

What about milk? Or other juices like pineapple juice? Do you have any strong feelings about coconut water? Also would like to know your opinions on croissants. Can you recommend a healthy biscuit alternative?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom