Donald Trump for our next President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just love that Trump will call the Hildabeast a liar, no one else has the sack to do it. :thanku:

But then he ruined it by pussing out on the issue of having journalists killed.
WTF?

It has already been established in this thread that Hitlery has had people murdered before so she definitely has the more machismo.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF?

It has already been established in this thread that Hitlery has had people murdered before so she definitely has the more machismo.

Maybe so, but her motives were purely selfish. If a select few have to "take it for the team", it needs to be for the betterment of the nation as a whole. Putin is positioning Russia to be back on top - that's not a bad thing if you're a Russian.....you think Rodham-Clinton or Hussein-Obama are struggling to put America back on top? Could it be that working with Putin to isolate and contain Islamic militants would be to our advantage?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe so, but her motives were purely selfish. If a select few have to "take it for the team", it needs to be for the betterment of the nation as a whole. Putin is positioning Russia to be back on top - that's not a bad thing if you're a Russian.....you think Rodham-Clinton or Hussein-Obama are struggling to put America back on top? Could it be that working with Putin to isolate and contain Islamic militants would be to our advantage?

Yup! And this is going to be serious problem for us because Putin has sincere interests in making Russia a dominate force on the global stage. I think him and Trump would get along rather well and I think we could build a strong relationship with Russia with the right leader and as Trump said, that would not be a bad thing.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF?

Surely...you aren't attempting to defend Hillary's integrity???

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Divided government requires compromise, and this bill reflects that reality,” said Cole. “Neither side got everything it wanted, but the end product reflects as much common ground as possible and allows lawmakers to restore regular order in the legislative process when we return in January.

Who Wrote the Omnibus? Four Lawmakers, Many Lobbyists

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/18/who-wrote-the-omnibus-four-lawmakers-many-lobbyists/

Senator
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
80%
, Republican of Alabama, in a blistering interview Thursday night, shed some light on the details.

According to Sessions, lawmakers found out what was in the bill by talking to lobbyists, who had a better idea than they did as to what was being included in the bill. “No member of even the House and Senate knew what was going on,” he told Portland, Oregon talk show host Lars Larson. “Special interests did because we heard from lobbyists what some things were being considered.”

Sessions went on to note that basically four members of congress put the deal together without consulting their colleagues. “It’s not right for ultimately four members, in secret — for reasons we have no understanding of — to make critical decisions on things,” he said.

Sessions also bristled and how the bill was quickly presented to members of congress with little time to consider it. “This kind of process is unhealthy … because in a matter of panic before Christmas we’re told ‘you either vote for this bill or shut the government down and that would be a colossal disaster.’”

I can't continue to support these people. To expect change by doing the same old thing is insane.
I'll go Trump too. Cruz second. Nobody else.
Frack them, I had enough.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One of the things that really bothers me about Cruz though are his Goldman Sachs connections. I also think they've contributed a considerable amount to his campaign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom