Donate to replace a War Vets Toys, and get a chance to win a free 22mag SA Revolver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ALL proceeds will be donated to the Payne Family in the form of firearms, and money.

We are going to replace Kenneth Paynes' firearms, a 73 yr old war vet that was robbed, shot, and left for dead out at Toppers "Wild Wild West Range" in Wagoner, Ok On Thanksgiving morning 11.25.2011

For every donation of 10.00 or more, we will put your name in a hat to win a brand new EAA Bounty Hunter 22lr/ 22mag Revolver (275.00 value)

The drawing will be held when we get enough money to purchase the 4 new firearms, and a gun caddy.

If he will not be able to use the firearms, The money will be donated to help him with his medical costs.

Broken Arrow National Guns is donating the Revolver for the drawing, in addition, we will be purchasing the S&W Sigma for Mr. Payne.

Any additional money collected will go to help him with his medical bills.

Thank you OSA patrons for your undying support in everything.

This has and always will be a special community, with very special people!

God Bless!!
Keep Shooting!!

Patrick Williams
BANG

Please mail a check or MO
(please include name and phone on a piece of paper for the drawing!!!)

Send checks to BANG
1200 W. Oakridge St.
Broken Arrow, OK

If all you can give is 10 bucks, thats fine! If you can give more, give it!
Thank You.

oh, here is a pic of the gun being givin away!!

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_1315489288.jpg

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Will do... If I win just give the 22 the Mr. Payen as well. I owe him that much for all he did so we can enjoy what we do everyday!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I send a MO this weekend I will include my screen name. If my name is drawn sell the gun and give the proceeds to the Gentleman.

LOL if I could have sold it, it would have been gone already. I know no one is giving donations just for the prize...

It just kinda makes it more fun right??

Just an extra fun thing!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom