Donate to replace a War Vets Toys, and get a chance to win a free 22mag SA Revolver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I will call on the OKC people here...

we have the "standard donation packet" from H&H with free gun rental, range time, and some food from the cafe. I can either gift it to one of the local guys donating, or we can run a small separate raffle on it.

I will thank FAL Guy and H&H again for their generous donation to help.

In a separate thread, give it to the highest bidder. 5 dollar increments.......or not.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Keelty and Sooner67 for your generous donations of 50 bucks each!!!

Total Tally as of tonight!

1050.00 cash
1 SKS Scoped Rifle
1 Mosin Nagant Rifle
S&W Sigma (replacement pistol)
Leather Range Bag
3 Year Membership to USSA for Mr Payne and his Wife.

Thanks everyone, we are getting there!

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to do somthing. We are doing great, however, cashwise we are only half way.there. we are on our own. About 5% of the .donations are non-OSA.

RD, you need to contact fox23 and give them an update on where the drive is at and what is needed. Let me know if you need a damn dirty debt collector to make a call for you.

EVERYONE ELSE!
Want to do something but don't feel like you have any cash to spare? Make a few phone calls to local gun stores and pro veteran or 2a businesses. Link to this thread and the news story about Mr Payne on your facebook page. ASK PEOPLE TO DONATE and give them Patrick's contact info, you will be shocked at how many people respond. If you work in a 2A friendly place, or own the business consider asking your coworkers to donate instead of doing a "secret Santa" or other gift giving.

If you are really touched by this story and want to help but don't feel you have the $$$ go without buying a POP or candy bar from the vending machine at work and give the money you would have spent on empty calories...there are a million ways to help, let's show the anti-gun crowd and the self entitled Occupy Kids what a bunch of "redkneck gun nuts" can do for one of our own!

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EVERYONE ELSE!
Want to do something but don't feel like you have any cash to spare? Make a few phone calls to local gun stores and pro veteran or 2a businesses. Link to this thread and the news story about Mr Payne on your facebook page. ASK PEOPLE TO DONATE and give them Patrick's contact info, you will be shocked at how many people respond. If you work in a 2A friendly place, or own the business consider asking your coworkers to donate instead of doing a "secret Santa" or other gift giving.

If you are really touched by this story and want to help but don't feel you have the $$$ go without buying a POP or candy bar from the vending machine at work and give the money you would have spent on empty calories...there are a million ways to help, let's show the anti-gun crowd and the self entitled Occupy Kids what a bunch of "redkneck gun nuts" can do for one of our own!

Great point Seedy! I posted the link and story on a couple of other forums I frequent. I would encourage the rest of you to do the same. It doesn't just have to be local stuff. There are plenty of people out there that would be happy to help out a veteran if we just get the story in front of the right audience.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to Biggsly, GlocktoGo, and Electrician Mike for their combined effort and donation of 105.00!!

And ripnbst 20.00 thanks Bro!!

Also nobuttbrian with a donation of 60.00!!!

Thanks fellas, weez about to go buy some guns!!

Tally total so far....

1235.00 cash
1 SKS Scoped Rifle
1 Mosin Nagant Rifle
S&W Sigma (replacement pistol)
Leather Range Bag
3 Year Membership to USSA for Mr Payne and his Wife

Thanks all!!!!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update on Mr. Payne.

He just underwent surgery to reconstruct part of his cheekbone. After the surgery he lost vision in his right eye. Doctors say it could come back. He is speaking more.clearly, and he got into a wheelchair for the first time the other day. He is ready to go home, however, he was told he will be doing phyisical therapy when he here discharged.

This info was givin to me by Marshall, one of his immediate family.

Sounds like he is moving right along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom