Donate to replace a War Vets Toys, and get a chance to win a free 22mag SA Revolver!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any update on his condition? Any leads yet in the investigation? I can't find anything new.

Just that he was actually being of help to the OSBI, he was writing (slow) and mumbling words.

channel 8 said OSBI had some good leads, and some CCTV cams in the area that were promising.

Ken, thanks again for your genorous contribution!!!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am trying to get set up on pay pal to pay pal funds rather than snail mail. Apparently I will have to confirm my card after viewing the charge on my online statement. Looks like I will have to continue this tomorrow.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I plan on donating but I have a question, Its been many years since I joined the NRA and read all the stuff they include with membership but I seem to remember that they include some insurance with membership that helps out in situations like this, Is anyone familiar with their insurance?
Does anyone know if he was a NRA member. If he was his family may need to contact them.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on donating but I have a question, Its been many years since I joined the NRA and read all the stuff they include with membership but I seem to remember that they include some insurance with membership that helps out in situations like this, Is anyone familiar with their insurance?
Does anyone know if he was a NRA member. If he was his family may need to contact them.

Good question, I will try to find out!

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

United States Shooting Accademy (USSA) has donated a 3 year membership for Mr Payne and his Wife!

Good Deal! I hope the state has a plan to clean up the shooting range where he got hurt. By the pictures it is one nasty place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom