Dong's (As defined by myself, the Oxford Dictionary, and Tulsa People/Google Review)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never purchased a gun from Dongs and the only times I went there I was looking for 10mm ammo. I knew what I wanted and had no real issues. I will say they have a huge selection of ammo, however it is overpriced.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never purchased a gun from Dongs and the only times I went there I was looking for 10mm ammo. I knew what I wanted and had no real issues. I will say they have a huge selection of ammo, however it is overpriced.

Between the ammo and reloading stuff, they have more than anyone else for miles around. But, like you, I try to avoid any requests that require the assistance of the staff. It's just better that way.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dongs is the reason i only go to gunshows. I have been wanting to go to Sportsworld but havnt had the chance to yet. By far the best customer service in any gun shop iv been to yet in Tulsa was Fransons. I know he mostly only does gunsmithing but him and his wife are VERY polite and helpful.

Don't waste your time with them either. I've had horrible experiences at Sportsworld. They do have decent prices, but nothing you can't get better online or through someone here on the boards. Their customer service is less than spectacular, and their gunsmith is incompetent. Not sure I would even call him a gunsmith.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with them either. I've had horrible experiences at Sportsworld. They do have decent prices, but nothing you can't get better online or through someone here on the boards. Their customer service is less than spectacular, and their gunsmith is incompetent. Not sure I would even call him a gunsmith.

that sucks :(
It seems like there are very few places in Tulsa with good customer service. I went to Tulsa firearms and was not impressed with their service much either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom