Dong's (As defined by myself, the Oxford Dictionary, and Tulsa People/Google Review)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noober1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We used to have an epic dongs thread.

Well... let's not hold us back now.

Oh ya...Tulsa Fire Arms.. LOL that one guy there should be a Super Trooper!

culture.com_image_lib_6999_heading.jpg
:pms2:

Working at a gun store and carrying a side arm openly does not give you the right to act like an ass:flamed: However, it does give the public the right to make fun of you behind your back, and advise the rest of the buying public before wasting their time visiting your store.:loser:

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had a problem at Dong's before. I go in and get my stuff...never hassled or given the evil eye. I don't go to gun shops for information. I do the research on what I want beforehand.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dudes at Dongs are asses, but there are things there that you can't get pretty much anywhere else in Tulsa. So until someone surpasses there selection, they will continue to stay in business.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with them either. I've had horrible experiences at Sportsworld. They do have decent prices, but nothing you can't get better online or through someone here on the boards. Their customer service is less than spectacular, and their gunsmith is incompetent. Not sure I would even call him a gunsmith.

I disagree. I have found the service at Sportsworld to be leaps and bounds above Dongs. And I dont know who does the actually gunsmithing there now, but I do know that a few month ago I took a old .22 mag derringer in there that needed work and he fixed it for no charge.

The dudes at Dongs are asses, but there are things there that you can't get pretty much anywhere else in Tulsa. So until someone surpasses there selection, they will continue to stay in business.

This. I have had poor service every time in there but they stock things that no one else does. If you have to have it on a Sunday afternoon, chances are you will be at Dong's.

Also, not all the ammo is overpriced, a lot is cheaper than Sportsworld.

primeoflife321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that sucks :(
It seems like there are very few places in Tulsa with good customer service. I went to Tulsa firearms and was not impressed with their service much either.

I have never had a problem at Sports World. I usually go right when they open, and I have the whole store to myself. The cust service has always been good...

Latest posts

Top Bottom