Dong's??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know whatever became of the young guy that worked there? Corey I think was his name.
Was in there this morning and asked and they acted like I had s**t on the floor or something.
Just curious.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was gonna say somebody probably had a heart attack after seeing that $20,000 SCAR.

LOL.... They actually priced it down to the low, low price of only 10K and hung it on the wall rather than the round glass case by the front door..

What a tool!

On a side note, that really is the one rifle I could kick myself for not buying. If and when things get back to normal it will be my first buy. Uuummm but not from the donger!

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are doing something right, friday around 11am the parking lot was packed with cars. I couldn't get in.
The only thing that sets them apart is the fact that they have the best stock in town. They're buttholes because they know they have the best stock in town. This also accounts for the retarded pricing. I have little doubt that if ever a store opened in town that could compete with them in terms of stock, very few people would go to Dong's. I have to go there today because they are the only ones in town that usually have the reloading stuff I need. I would gladly give my money to someone else if I could.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing that sets them apart is the fact that they have the best stock in town. They're buttholes because they know they have the best stock in town. This also accounts for the retarded pricing. I have little doubt that if ever a store opened in town that could compete with them in terms of stock, very few people would go to Dong's. I have to go there today because they are the only ones in town that usually have the reloading stuff I need. I would gladly give my money to someone else if I could.

Dukester,

My problem exactly with muzzleloading stuff.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

For many years I had such a store with prices 10-30% below Dong's, Sportsworld, Qualified shooters, Tulsa Reloading and all the others.
I competed head on with the wholesalers dumping at gunshows, the shotgun news and anybody else.
After it was too late, to realize what was going on.
Times got tough and I didn't have those extra "Profits" in the bank from the high markup the others were charging to carry me thru those rough times. and closed in 2000

The biggest complainers about Dong's ,Sportsworld and others are the cheapazz's who would still complain if they were selling the stuff for 50% under cost. You will also notice they are the ones constantly selling in the classifieds for high prices. Its just Dong's and Sportsworld don't want to be their suppliers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom