Don't let them sweep this one under the rug.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I see this fiasco as an incredibly poorly conceived idea rather than a conspiracy.

Since I work for the government and see how things tend to work, I'm much more likely to believe in incompetence and wacked-out ideas than conspiracy when it comes to government screw-ups.

To each his own.........

Either way, I agree that it should not be allowed to be swept under the rug.

Michael Brown

i am with ya there. but i always still wonder. (i work for .gov as well)

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you or don't you believe our government would orchestrate this type of activity to get what they want? I guess that's what it all comes down to.

But only the "fringe" element would believe the gov.would do wrong, right?

"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an election... It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States!"

Quote by: George W. Malone
(1890-1961) U.S. Senator (Nevada)
Date: 1957
Source: speaking before Congress

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for the government too and that doesn't mean anything, really. Was the whole thing planned to force regulation? Doesn't matter because, regardless of whose fault it is, it WILL be used to try and force regulation. Fight for your rights. Question the powers that be...

Latest posts

Top Bottom