Don't let them sweep this one under the rug.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This turd is proving to be a difficult one to roll back up the hill.

Recent operation gunrunner news qutoes:

"Sen. Grassley says ATF isn't the only guilty agency. He says Department of Justice lawyers and agents from Homeland Security also watched this debacle unfold, often hand in hand with ATF."

"Grassley has lengthy correspondence and numerous documents he wants to post on the Senate Judiciary website, but sources on the Hill say Judiciary Chairman Pat Leahy won't allow it, refusing to call for an independent congressional investigation."

It looks as though this one goes up pretty high...call your US rep, hell any US rep., and request action regarding this debacle.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The entire reason behind this was to be used as premise to blame American gun-ownerhip so our government would have more leverage in passing more anti legislation.

Do you or don't you believe our government would orchestrate this type of activity to get what they want? I guess that's what it all comes down to.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The entire reason behind this was to be used as premise to blame American gun-ownerhip so our government would have more leverage in passing more anti legislation.

Do you or don't you believe our government would orchestrate this type of activity to get what they want? I guess that's what it all comes down to.

I believe it. It goes along with destroying the economy. They must do both before they (Obama and his cohorts) can institute their form of Nazism.

Woody

Look at your rights and freedoms as what would be required to survive and be free as if there were no government. Governments come and go, but your rights live on. If you wish to survive government, you must protect with jealous resolve all the powers that come with your rights - especially with the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Without the power of those arms, you will perish with that government - or at its hand. B.E. Wood

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATF, DOJ Launch Damage Control Effort Over Growing Project Gunrunner Scandal

"They would tell us -- we would say -- 'do you want us to stop selling?…is there something we should do here? and they would say "No, no, no -- continue selling -- just tell us after the fact," said Brad Desaye, owner of J & G Gun Sales in Prescott, Ariz.

J&G sold 60 guns to alleged straw buyers. ATF agents told him on the phone and in person to let the sales happen.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/09/project-gun-runner-scandal-border/#ixzz1GGgoTpbW

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I see this fiasco as an incredibly poorly conceived idea rather than a conspiracy.

Since I work for the government and see how things tend to work, I'm much more likely to believe in incompetence and wacked-out ideas than conspiracy when it comes to government screw-ups.

To each his own.........

Either way, I agree that it should not be allowed to be swept under the rug.

Michael Brown

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The government as whole, no. This administration trying to do something with regulation that they know they'll never achieve with legislation, absolutely.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I see this fiasco as an incredibly poorly conceived idea rather than a conspiracy.

Since I work for the government and see how things tend to work, I'm much more likely to believe in incompetence and wacked-out ideas than conspiracy when it comes to government screw-ups.

To each his own.........

Michael Brown

I never understood how the government was supposed to be incompetent and capable of conspiracy theories at the same time.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

To each his own.........

Michael Brown

Agreed. I've seen some stupendously stupid people in charge of national level programs. They're rarely in the same position when their POS ideas fall apart. That leaves the next guy to clean up the mess. Then the one after them repeats the cycle, because they weren't around to smell the results first guy's turd idea. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom