Don't underestimate fat slobs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are the kind of guys that less than 1% of the rest of the world can take in a fist fight and they're the scariest because they don't look different than 100 other guys you pass on the street. I always thought that about Rich Franklin too, the guy is a pretty average sized, former math teacher that looks like Jim Carey so I'm betting he doesn't visually intimidate many people but I sure feel bad for the guy that decides to take a swing at him thinking I can handle this dude.

I found one of those guys once!!! not an enjoyable experience.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found one of those guys once!!! not an enjoyable experience.

I can't imagine it would be. I didn't have to take a butt kicking to learn, but I took a handful of BJJ classes & 2 Judo classes and learned that with a little bit of practice there are a lot of guys of all shapes & sizes that could really ruin my day. I also learned that BJJ is a TOUGH way to "get into" shape: sore knee, strained back, twisted ankle, and muscle fatigue like I have never experienced. I had to drop it after I hurt my back and I'm back at an ordinary gym now. If I can drop about 50 pounds and strengthen my lower back I'd like to give it another shot, it was hard work but it was a lot of fun too.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is is sad or funny that in American culture underwear models are "fit" and these guys are "slobs"? Or is there just no comprehension of "core strength"?
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom