Doom and Gloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aw, you guys are nuts! The wing span has to be wide enough to create an air foil to catch the air and then you gotta have speed. Not the drug type but air speed. Then if the runway is too short to the thing will never get off the ground anyway regardless of wing span or air speed. well if the air speed is fast enough it may get off the ground but then you have to have a pilot who is brave enough to meet the challenge of a Sonic limeade before he crawls into the box office (can't say cockpit with the PC crowd). So most bears live int he woods anyhow along with the elephants. I'm having a good night, sometime I'll tell you how I was born into a poor Black family and there was only one bed.... I think I'm the one that needs professional help, there are institutions for folks like me.
WideeyedEachIridescentshark-max-1mb.gif

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now Braum's ice cream on the other hand.
That's fit to bring home and make a Sundae or Banana Split or whatever. Mmm mmm.
Stay away from their "hot links" though. I think Dan Ackroyd ad libbed that line in THE GREAT OUTDOORS right after trying a Braum's hot link.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Disengage from negative news and attempting to solve problems beyond your grasp. The internet is not your friend.
Sad but true. I need time to digest information before going to bed, just like time to digest food.
I like to read something enjoyable or listen to music before bed.
I'll look through a reloading manual at calibers I never owned and probably never will. That's enjoyable as long as you don't think about the price of primers, etc.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sticky that!

My elderly folks are terrified.
I strongly suggested that they watch ZERO news.
The old newscasters were not perfect and certainly there's always been bias in the news.
But listen to Walter Cronkite announcing the assassination of President John F. Kennedy,
Then compare that to EVERY SINGLE STORY on the news today.
All these graduates from the School of Irritating Broadcast Journalism just chap my (hind quarters).

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The old newscasters were not perfect and certainly there's always been bias in the news.
But listen to Walter Cronkite announcing the assassination of President John F. Kennedy,
Then compare that to EVERY SINGLE STORY on the news today.
All these graduates from the School of Irritating Broadcast Journalism just chap my (hind quarters).

Cronkite was a leftist radical bastard, but nobody ever knew it because he hid it while on the air.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now Braum's ice cream on the other hand.
That's fit to bring home and make a Sundae or Banana Split or whatever. Mmm mmm.
Stay away from their "hot links" though. I think Dan Ackroyd ad libbed that line in THE GREAT OUTDOORS right after trying a Braum's hot link.

Au conrtrair; a search should suffice to show you that Braums has the best hot links around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom