Doomsday Prepper "The Maurader" is in jail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Karma and stupidity are a biatch! We HATED this fool when we saw his episode. Same guy that was going to perform a C-section on his wife if he had to. they even practiced. TOTAL idiot.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sweet! Maybe that worthless piece will be safer in jail than in a SHFT situation. He painted himself
a BIG target up in the Washington area if something ever happened. Heard a lot of people up there
were planning doing some ugly things to him if trouble broke out. Just goes to show you that stupidity
will never get you anywhere good.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oops, for got to add that we will have our own just like him right here. There's guys like him
coming out of the wood work everywhere.

Yep ... We've had some post here from time to time. They don't usually last long. That's the GOOD thing about being a small section on a board that's not primary "business" is something else. Besides, rumor has it I'm a real PITA to deal with, "mean" ... and biased too! :D

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep ... We've had some post here from time to time. They don't usually last long. That's the GOOD thing about being a small section on a board that's not primary "business" is something else. Besides, rumor has it I'm a real PITA to deal with, "mean" ... and biased too! :D

Keep up the rep! It is keeping the crazies at bay... or at least some of them! :screwy:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep up the rep! It is keeping the crazies at bay... or at least some of them! :screwy:

There was a guy some time back who posted that he was looking for folks to "go in" with him on a piece of land ... Couldn't tell you how many other people would be using this land, couldn't tell you where it was gonna be, couldn't tell you how much it was gonna cost you, couldn't tell you what would happen to your money if the deal fell through, couldn't tell you if you could use the land before the SHTF for anything, or if anyone else would be using the land ... you get my drift ... He was not real happy with me before he got his 20 posts in and slunk off to the Classifieds to sell whatever it was he was wanting to sell ...

Before it was all said and done he was telling GC that I was a liability because I couldn't keep my mouth shut! :rotflmao:

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See? That's why I don't do communes ;)

There is always "that one guy/gal"... And FWIW, I can't keep my mouth shut and that's why I stay to myself most times!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There was a guy some time back who posted that he was looking for folks to "go in" with him on a piece of land ... Couldn't tell you how many other people would be using this land, couldn't tell you where it was gonna be, couldn't tell you how much it was gonna cost you, couldn't tell you what would happen to your money if the deal fell through, couldn't tell you if you could use the land before the SHTF for anything, or if anyone else would be using the land ... you get my drift ... He was not real happy with me before he got his 20 posts in and slunk off to the Classifieds to sell whatever it was he was wanting to sell ...

Before it was all said and done he was telling GC that I was a liability because I couldn't keep my mouth shut! :rotflmao:

Fun times. I really wanted to join his group. Wasnt he going to restart civilization and be King or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom