Dove 14'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good work all! The wife and I are down in TX for the red Bull air races, so we are missing this weekend of hunting. Knock some down for us!

Stay away from the outside turns of a P-51!

He's about 8 months old now Dennis. Verein Deutsch-Drahthaar He's the only pup in the litter that didn't grow a beard. Bummed about that but he's showing a lot of promise on pointing and water retrieving

Cool! Love watching the water dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
we did well. around ten shooters per hunt and managed around 170 total the first day. i'm thinking that the back to back cool fronts might be slowing things down some. that being said, one of the best dove hunts i ever had was on october 11th 1997 after a similar start to the season.. i remember that because it was the last year i had my duck lease out by okarche. we went out to get the blind ready but ended up shooting doves instead!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Can't beat an end of the driveway hunt at noon! :)
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_20140906_123447_zpsjghvgjon.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
yep okie has a purdy beretta. i shoot skeet with a guy that has one like that. sure would like one myself...

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okie4570 what Beretta is that? I carried my NWTF gun of the year Winchester SuperX-3 yesterday. I like how light it is, it is a little prettier than the synthetic stocked 870, but nothing like the Beretta.

Latest posts

Top Bottom