Downtown LA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s moved to all over okc.
It's bad, really bad. What is the worst are those trying to entice you with their children and play upon your emotions using children as props. During the summer I drive with windows down. If at a light and approached by a begger I roll up the window. They get that concept.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's bad, really bad. What is the worst are those trying to entice you with their children and play upon your emotions using children as props. During the summer I drive with windows down. If at a light and approached by a begger I roll up the window. They get that concept.
The ones with kids and signs are usually gypsys. They likely have a house they get from section 8 and cash profits from a used car lot. Their religion is to steal.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my observations OKC is about where the west coast was about 10-15 years ago. Seattle didn't really start sliding until around 2012. I remember going to Minneapolis around 2013 and thinking how clean it was, 7 years later it was on fire with riots.

You are getting many of the same problems but not necessarily for the same reasons. OK Co jail refuses to accept anyone combative or on drugs so instead the get dumped on the hospital, stabilized and released. The jail is also full and the prosecutor refuses to prosecute so OKCPD, which is a great department, won't arrest.for less than a felony.

Fent is starting to hit hard here and the lab grade meth from China has hit the streets. A year ago I was still seeing Bubbas trailer park meth, in OKC which, I haven't seen on the west coast in about a decade. the Chinese stuff sells for about $10 a gram so it isn't worth making it here anymore. I have also seen more PCP in the last year or so then my.previous entire career. Most people are still smoking. drugs with needles being rare, but just starting to show up. On a side note crack is nonexistent, and the crack heads are sad about it, and have switched to meth,"which is just not as good." Anyone using any drug is probably smoking weed too. Weed here seems relegated to stoners, where on the west coast normies smoked it too.

Honestly I dont have a solution and am just watching the same thing play out in slow motion again.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell-A has such a nice…ring to it.

@HillsideDesolate i was wondering about that last night, watching On Patrol Live. I saw a Coweta County deputy pull a couple out of car. The stereotypical older colored couple of the drug using variety. I was like, yep, there’s guaranteed going to be a crack pipe in the vehicle. Nope! It was a meth pipe!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell-A has such a nice…ring to it.

@HillsideDesolate i was wondering about that last night, watching On Patrol Live. I saw a Coweta County deputy pull a couple out of car. The stereotypical older colored couple of the drug using variety. I was like, yep, there’s guaranteed going to be a crack pipe in the vehicle. Nope! It was a meth pipe!
Crack pipes are usually a straight tube with brilliant stuffed in it for a filter.

Meth pipes have the ball on the end and are what most people think a crack pipe is. Meth is most often smoked off foil with a straw or pen tube used to inhale the smoke. Hence the term "loyal to the foil." Meth heads often have hella pens with them to draw bad art. Something the meth will be inside these pens.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crack pipes are usually a straight tube with brilliant stuffed in it for a filter.

Meth pipes have the ball on the end and are what most people think a crack pipe is. Meth is most often smoked off foil with a straw or pen tube used to inhale the smoke. Hence the term "loyal to the foil." Meth heads often have hella pens with them to draw bad art. Something the meth will be inside these pens.
1713619914078.jpeg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going on everywhere. Up until a few weeks ago (it’s an election year) East Main St in Shawnee looked like LA.
The goofy city manager there has rainbow colored hair and a hyphenated last name. At least half the city council are libs.
So yeah it’s coming here.
Especially as Oklahoma "conservatives" are weak mealy mouthed cuckholds. In the west we fought, like literally in the streets, we were simply outnumbered and the system was stacked against us. Oklahoma has "not one blue county" but winds up with Tulsa being a sanctuary city and blue haired feminist taking over their city councils and school boards when they should have simply been run out of town.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s moved to all over okc.
Yes, OKC is following the national trend...sad
The ones with kids and signs are usually gypsys. They likely have a house they get from section 8 and cash profits from a used car lot. Their religion is to steal.
Yep, we have them and I asked one lady "are you a gypsy?" and she acted like didn't know what I was saying. Lotta pan handlers are not homeless and live off disability or gov't in some way and then the panhandle to get extra income. I'm not opposed to some direct charity if someone is old and unhealthy, but these guys that are 30 out there are ridiculous.
Especially as Oklahoma "conservatives" are weak mealy mouthed cuckholds. In the west we fought, like literally in the streets, we were simply outnumbered and the system was stacked against us. Oklahoma has "not one blue county" but winds up with Tulsa being a sanctuary city and blue haired feminist taking over their city councils and school boards when they should have simply been run out of town.
Yeah Echols just said in his statement about the new OK immigration bill that he wanted and supported a path to citizenship...these elected republicans and the current national house speaker are all globalist necons and capitalize on boomer voters to get elected. They still think it is 1985-1995 and come with the same policies.

Here is another:

Latest posts

Top Bottom