Dream cars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

or

[Broken External Image]

I favor the continetal GT over the cobra concept, and in my best Wayne Campbell voice, "She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine."

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure about Nikat, but I actually saw one they were working on here in Tulsa. It was pretty wicked.

The best I've ever seen was at the Wynn in Las Vegas. They had enough Ferrari's to make you drool for hours. A close second was Caesar's Palace. The actually had Koenigsegg CCR in there. Very Nice! :)

[Broken External Image]

That's awesome. I'd just like the chance to sit in a fast car, and make zoom-zoom noises.

I met a guy east of Tulsa who had a couple of FFR roadsters, one with the stock 215hp Mustang V8, the other with a 460 big block overbored to 472, said he was getting close to 500hp with it. Took me for a ride in both of them. Highlight of my freshman year of college. I'd already wanted one for about 5 years before that, seriously wanted one since. My wife likes the orange too, that's a big plus.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is my dream car r34 nissan skyline gtr z-tuned:hypnotize:

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c189_driftmaster04_0704_turp_01znissan_skyline_gtr_z_t.jpg

after that would be a mkiv supra like such

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c189_driftmaster04_wotmstore_2065_60868639.gif

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c189_driftmaster04_wotmstore_2064_38241244.gif

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Showoff!!

But hey, I would too if I had one!
Is that first one a Bugatti?
On the CTS-V, would you be getting the manual or the auto?

I was talking about Corvettes with my wife either right before or right after we got married, and she "you can have one, but it needs to be an older one," as she pointed out a C3. I can live with that!! I'd want to build one like this one, which has a supercharged LS6 and 6spd transmission.
ai157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Dream_20Cars_highview.jpg

ai157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Dream_20Cars_Rearside.jpg

I have a '74 Stingray (400 smallblock, original 4 speed, leather) Needs some work, but would be great place to start.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom