Ducks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell that to the ones we put in the boat last year.Owd just seeded more area at kaw (millet) then other lakes.I sure hope there will be ducks at kaw time will tell.Last year was not very good over all but still was not real bad/or we just got lucky.

JWE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell that to the ones we put in the boat last year.Owd just seeded more area at kaw (millet) then other lakes.I sure hope there will be ducks at kaw time will tell.Last year was not very good over all but still was not real bad/or we just got lucky.

I said that meaning, "Thanks for letting the secret out...."

Jesus.........

Okieshootist

Marksman
Reaction score

I wouldn't bet on having any millet on Kaw this year. The lake has been feet above normal. Tough to seed mudflats if they are two feet under water. And I agree there are no ducks or geese in this area.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To JWE Sorry about that , but there is a lot of "upper end at both lakes although copan seems to be more crowded The Tulsa world stated that the ODW seeded the area lets hope it grows.Happy hunting to all >I leave to Africa in 12 days my first time- getting pretty excited I 've planed & saved for about 5 years .I hope it is everything I have heard about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom