Dude on the Tower poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will it end?

• Total voters

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know how high he is on the tower just now? I wonder also when this whole thing stopped being a crime and started being a mission of mercy. Surely if the TPD and FPD can talk Tower Guy down safely, they wouldn't charge him with anything.

Right?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how high he is on the tower just now? I wonder also when this whole thing stopped being a crime and started being a mission of mercy. Surely if the TPD and FPD can talk Tower Guy down safely, they wouldn't charge him with anything.

Right?
about 100 feet.

Why does this feel so much like watching the OJ white bronco chase?

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course he would get charged. Just because someone is going through issues and commits a crime, doesn't mean the law will sympathize with him. He's going to die by the tower.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News9 showed an interview with his last supervisor just now. I didn't catch all of it but it went something like this:

He worked for a company that was going broke and told the employees they could'nt pay them on time.
Towerguy continued working for the company anyway in hopes he would get paid eventually.
At some point he lost it and walked all the way to Dallas on foot.

Sounds like he just snapped. What they used to call a breakdown.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this point, I'm thinking Bucket Dude is going to break and give in before Tower Dude. Pretty soon BD will climb out of the bucket and onto the tower with TD and THEN we'll have TWO dudes to rescue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom