DUMPkin Spice butt wiping paper ("Dude Wipes")

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Sam's Dude Wipes aren't "life changing", but they are better than a regular roll of TP.
No, do NOT flush them.

I carry a pack of wipes in the truck and boat. Perfect for quick clean up of fish slime or bait, field dressing deer or doctoring horses šŸŽ

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not afford a bidet, but I did install a move able shower nozzle to my bathtub shower, it is what I used during surgery. I can not twist to use my left arm for duty duty. So when my right shoulder is down, it has been busted twice, and two surgeries, I strip and use the nozzle. Unhandy compared to bidet, but only cost about $40.00. I would really like a bidet though.
Last surgery took about 8 months to get back to hand wipe.
Learned to shoot Left handed almost as well as Right.
Look at the bidet add ons that go under your toilet seat. Hooks up to the toilet water supply line and sits under the mounting bolts for your toilet seat. This is actually what I have and it's great and only 40 bucks or so.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really thought these ā€œdude wipesā€ were a joke, but I guess not.šŸ¤¦šŸ¼
I donā€™t know about the pumpkin spice variety, but Dude Wipes are legit, especially if your workplace uses military-grade John Wayne TP. I got introduced to them back when I had the Rona; they may not have been life changing, but they sure made life easier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom