Dumpster Divers and Mail Thieves.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I run a new employee through orientation. I always stress the importance of always shredding anything that may contain patient information. Last night gave me the perfect "why" behind my statement. The people in the picture are on video for 40 minutes in our dumpster. The woman can been seen looking in the dumpster to the business to the north of us as well.

Our cleaning crew comes in on Saturday. I've come in on Monday morning to find every bag in that dumpster opened up and sifted through.

I don't mind people doing this. At least they threw everything they didn't want to take back in the dumpster.
Why we shred PHI.png

It's the dirt bag in the black Dodge that did this to our mailbox that pisses me off. And yes the Postal Inspectors were contacted about this one. The video of it is priceless. I'm sure he was breathing hard when he got back in his truck. Someone on the SE side of town turned in some mail found in the street. It was ours and a business on the same street opened up and bundled together. the dirtbag just tossed it out the window.
20180124_072517.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a couple of gals in their prolly early 20s dumpster diving a few weeks back at a gas station - they pulled out a sleeping bag, high-fived and carried it away.

All I could think of was how disgusting that sleeping bag had to have been in the first place for someone to toss it in a dumpster (it looked gross), what kind of person had been sleeping in it or doing God-only-knows-what in it, and that these ladies were taking this unknown entity back to wherever they sleep. They looked pretty strung out, so I doubt they really care, but damn... made me remember what a whole other segment of the population lives like or does for fun or whatever. Yurk!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We scoured the video of the two front cameras trying to get something to easily ID the truck. Unfortunately dark colored Dodge crew cab with 20" chrome wheels is all we could get.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We scoured the video of the two front cameras trying to get something to easily ID the truck. Unfortunately dark colored Dodge crew cab with 20" chrome wheels is all we could get.

Maybe you're talking about another truck? but the one in the pic you posted is a white dodge Dakota sport with 15" factory wheels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom