E cigs. Anyone using them these days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldnt "get" the cig style, went to the vaping.

If nothing else it seems to be a good alternative, pending, of course ,what the FDC says.

I do see a problem with it, if you dont smoke , its Not an alternative.

It seems every time I go to a vape shop there are two or three people standing around puffing on these things continously, could be an ..add-on addiction?

Last edited:

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just waiting for some huge disease to break out from vaping. I don't understand how someone puffing on one non stop all day can be ok?

It's vapor, so I suppose it can't be bad. No worse than the radiation coming from my phone. HA!

It's a nicotine delivery system, but without the smoke. It's designed to deliver just enough nicotine to stimulate the receptors, but not enough to actually satisfy them. Gotta make sure you stay hooked.

Most of the issues from smoking come from inhaling smoke or additional chemicals.

What VM said.

JimCorrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Vapor or not, it's still a pretty hot gas. Not sure exactly what temp, but it's like the marijuana vaporizers, there are still plenty of free radicals shooting around in that 'smoke'. Not as many, and supposedly no tar, although you can see the residue, so I'm sure some of it gets into your lungs.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vapor or not, it's still a pretty hot gas. Not sure exactly what temp, but it's like the marijuana vaporizers, there are still plenty of free radicals shooting around in that 'smoke'. Not as many, and supposedly no tar, although you can see the residue, so I'm sure some of it gets into your lungs.

hey as long as there's no fire or combustion products it is vastly healthier

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh... I thought e-sigs were "vaping"... my bad.

Googling the difference now...

I couldnt "get" the cig style, went to the vaping.

If nothing else it seems to be a good alternative, pending, of course ,what the FDC says.

I do see a problem with it, if you dont smoke , its Not an alternative.

It seems every time I go to a vape shop there are two or three people standing around puffing on these things continously, could be an ..add-on addiction?

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife ordered me the V2 Cigs starter kit. It's been two days and I really love the thing. The tastes are great. And I really haven't craved an old school smoke since starting.

Has anyone else tried these?

Not this brand but have been vapeing for 6mos or so and love it. I went from smoking two packs a day to vape. I have since stepped down in mg nicotine from 28 to 12~6 depending on where I get my juice. I like the vape bar off MacArthur and nw hwy. but there are others and some liquid is lots better than others. I'd tried the ecigs before and just could never get a satisfying drag. With the vaporizer you can hit it enough to make your head spin. Good luck

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called this thing an Ecig... But it's really a vapor thing that looks and feels like a cig. I'm going to refill the cartridges as soon as I visit one of the vapor shops and find a flavor I want to stick with... Every flavor that came with mine I like.. It's like smoking on roids.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for someone to introduce a liquid, or whatever they use, that gets people high and become the new drug of choice. Maybe strawberry highs or green apple or something. If it helps people quit smoking it's gotta be a good thing (not the drug part lol).

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for someone to introduce a liquid, or whatever they use, that gets people high and become the new drug of choice. Maybe strawberry highs or green apple or something. If it helps people quit smoking it's gotta be a good thing (not the drug part lol).

That was one of the first things I thought when I first saw them....wont take long for the "scmokers" to figure something out

And the stuff you put in them is called..."juice"...Believe It?....Or Not

"Ripleys"

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
have vaped over a year solid. started a year an a half ago initially with a cig a like. Bought an ego 650 a year ago. I now use advanced setups (mechanical and variable voltage "mods" and rebuildable atomizers. In local made and most juice (unsure what the tobacco owned companies use) you have 4 primary ingredients USP or food grade Propylene Glycol, USP or food grade Vegetable Glycerine, flavoring, and nicotine. Considering PG and VG are ingested regularly combined with other ingredients they are both considered by the FDA to be "Generally Recognized as Safe"

congrats to those that have made the switch. It has worked for me, I am at 6mg nic juice and about to be moving to 0 soon. At that point I will work on stopping vaping. It turned from habit to hobby.

Yes OKC has a huge market and following for vaping, rightfully so. Fewer chemicals, cheaper, safer. Tons of great shops and people in the community here. If any of you have questions feel free to PM me and I will answer your questions, or suggest shops to check out

Latest posts

Top Bottom