Earthquake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just up a few minutes before this happened. I honestly thought someone was in the house for a split second. Lasted a short time and then passed. It was just one of those weird things then I see this and notice that others from this area have reported. I would have never guessed earthquake though more of sound than shaking here.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm only in Quail Springs and didn't feel a thing. Couple of people in the office claim they did, but i couldn't be near what they are claiming.

I guess after you learn to sleep through mortar attacks, you just get kinda numb to it.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm only in Quail Springs and didn't feel a thing. Couple of people in the office claim they did, but i couldn't be near what they are claiming.

I guess after you learn to sleep through mortar attacks, you just get kinda numb to it.

I'm a heavy sleeper, and it shook my house so much that it woke me up! I slept through a tornado passing overhead while camping in B'ville while in boy scouts. If my 30 gallon fish tank had been filled to the top I would have a mess to clean up.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently Dale hall on the OU campus has been evacuated and the norman transcript is reporting at least 1 building on campus has damage.

OU press secretary talked on the news a few minutes ago. Dale hall was evaded but they are back inside and no building were damaged. The collapsed roof story is false.

Latest posts

Top Bottom