• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy EC9s or LC9s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for a smol weapon I can carry at the gym in gym shorts with a waist band clip or a single clip holster. I am familiar with both of these and have shot them both.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Solved - picked up a EC9s today and made it to banner. Fired probably 10 magazines worth of ammo through it. No issues. It's a solid micro carry and stays put while wearing gym shorts with a string. Kinda sucks its got fixed sights but I stayed in the circle at 7 yards and it's inexpensive.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I use one of these holsters. Works great if you don't mind taking just a few minutes to lightly file/sand the edges down.

Amberide IWB KYDEX Holster Fit: Ruger LC9 / LC9s / LC380 / EC9s Pistol, Inside Waistband Concealed Carry Holster, Adjustable Cant & 'Posi-Click' Retention, USA Made by Amberide https://a.co/d/0IzhPde

Latest posts

Top Bottom