ELECTION RESULTS - Realtime Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you guys watching the tube with these results yet?

I think it's interesting that Florida is going for Obama by around 60,000 votes with 25% reporting. 51% to 48%. If Romney loses Florida, it's an uphill climb.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm watching Fox right now but I have CNN on the quick view. I have both websites up on tabs too and so far they're about the same.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching Fox (because it consistently has the best rated coverage) and DVR'ing MSNBC, so that I can see Chris Mathews' head explode later (fingers crossed)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching Fox (because it consistently has the best rated coverage) and DVR'ing MSNBC, so that I can see Chris Mathews' head explode later (fingers crossed)

LOL! I hadn't thought about that but either way he'll be funny to watch. He'll either piss himself out of joy or frustration.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Mebbe his head will tingle first.

CNBC says 33 to 3 Romnah. Fox is a tad behind, but electoral votes are Romnah.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fox called a state woth 0% of the precints reporting...how the fLIck do you call a state with NO ONE REPORTING....

Also, I suspect we will have a large turnout at Grand Lake Tomorrow for the OSA Forward party. Hopefully we won't have a repeat of the tragic boating accident that occurred at the 2008 OSA Hope & Change boat party.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fox has it 33-3. They have Barone and Rasmussen in their thinktank tonight, so I think they will have the most accurate coverage. Other networks have had to walk back results in the past for announcing elections too soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom